Applying for a Job
How long should my resume be?
It’s okay for your resume to be more than one page, but we recommend that you put your name and contact information at the top of the first page.
Can I apply for more than one job at the same time?
I submitted my application, now what?
Your journey begins! Within 24 hours, you should see an email confirming that we have received your application. Now sit back and relax while one of our recruiters reviews your application to see if you’re a good match for the role.
Do you have an employee referral program?
Absolutely! If you see a job on our Career Page that your friend might be interested in, click the “Email this job to a friend” button and enter your name and email as well as your friend’s.
What if I need a work visa?
Feel free to apply to any jobs you’re qualified for, but let your recruiter know you will require sponsorship. We consider each sponsorship case individually.
I am a current GreenSky employee, where do I apply?
Use GreenSky’s internal portal here and log in using your GreenSky email.
I really want to work at GreenSky but don’t see any careers right for me. What should I do?
Don’t worry, we post new jobs all the time. Follow us on LinkedIn for up to date postings as they become available.
Using our Career Site
For questions about iCIMS systems, please visit the iCIMS FAQ
How do I apply for a position?
- Search for a job by location, job titles, key words, or category. Once you have found a job that fits, click the Apply button and enter your email address. By inputting your email address, the system will identify whether you are a new or a returning applicant with an existing profile. Once you have logged in or created your new profile, you will be directed through the application process.
- Full list of instructions can be found here
I already have an iCIMS account but forgot my password. What now?
Click the “Log back in!” button at the top right corner of any page on the career site. You’ll be directed to the Login page, where you’ll see a link for “Forgot your password?” Click that link, enter your email address, and then check your email for directions to reset your password.
How can I check my application status?
You can check your status by logging in to your iCIMS profile and reviewing your candidate dashboard.
Can I edit a previously submitted resume?
You can update the information on your profile, including your resume, by logging in to your existing profile and clicking the “Update your profile” button.
What is the interview process like?
The interview process may vary depending on the position, but this is the general process we follow:
- Recruiter Phone Screen – The recruiter for the role will set up a time to learn more about you and answer any questions.
- Manager Phone Interview – You and the hiring manager will have a conversation where you can learn more about the work, and they can assess your skills and interests.
- Face-to-face Interviews – This might be a panel interview or a series of interviews with the hiring team.
- Decision Stage – After the hiring team debriefs, you’ll hear from your recruiter regarding the decision. If you’re a good fit for the role, you’ll receive an offer. If not, we always provide thoughtful feedback for future interviews.
How should I prepare for the interview?
Do your research, come prepared, and be yourself! We use behavioral-based questions to ask about past situations or challenges you’ve faced and how you handled them. Practice using the STAR method to answer questions: Situation, Task, Action, and Result.
What should I wear?
Professional business casual.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my interview?
Reach out to your recruiter and let them know. They can help you reschedule your interview for a time that works best for you.
How soon will I know if a hiring decision is being made?
The hiring decision timeline may differ with each position. Your recruiter can explain the specific timeline for the job you’ve applied for. If you haven’t heard from us after a couple of days following your interview, feel free to give us a nudge.
Get to Know Us
What exactly does GreenSky do?
It is important to all hiring managers and recruiters that you show that you spent time doing homework on GreenSky. Those that put in the extra work are guaranteed to get noticed! Check out our website and LinkedIn for more information.
What are GreenSky’s values?
Our core values guide and shape the way we do business.
Does GreenSky support remote work?
During the pandemic, all jobs have shifted to remote work, to be reassessed quarterly in the future.
Does GreenSky offer tuition reimbursement?
Yes, following six months of continuous employment, GreenSky offers both Bachelors and Masters level reimbursement subject to the Company’s Tuition Reimbursement Policy.