GreenSky Social Community Guidelines
Participants in the GreenSky® loan programs (the “Programs”) – merchants and consumers – have a variety of social media channels available to them to comment on the Programs, GreenSky, merchants and providers in the Programs, and our funding participants. At GreenSky, we welcome all to reach out to us directly, and we will do our best to hold candid discussions. Please keep in mind, however, that when visiting us on any public forum, including our blog and third party social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, you are subject to that site’s terms and conditions, as well as any privacy or security policies they may have. Third party social media sites are not controlled by GreenSky and GreenSky is not responsible for any posts or comments made by members of the public on those sites. Always take caution before commenting or interacting in any way online.
Inquiries and Service
For all questions, concerns, and issues related to your GreenSky account, please contact one of our Customer Service representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-936-0602.
Please be aware that email is not a secure means of communication. We are not responsible for any misdirection, interception, or other disclosure of the contents of an email properly addressed to you. If you have registered your email address with us, you agree that we may use this email address to respond to email requests/inquiries we receive from you. We will also use the email address you provide to us to send you notifications and messages related to the servicing of your account. As we are unable to guarantee confidentiality of emails, please do not include private or confidential information, such as passwords, account numbers, Social Security numbers, etc., in any email communications sent to us. We will maintain and store all communications sent to us for a period of time to satisfy legal and regulatory requirements.
Protecting Your Privacy and the Privacy of Others
Posts made on GreenSky web sites and third party sites are open to the public, so you should never post any sensitive information about yourself that you do not want generally available. Do not make public posts about your personal information, your family’s information, your GreenSky® account number, your Social Security number or other important private information. Likewise, do not post personal information of others that has not been voluntarily shared, that you do not have permission to post, or could otherwise be seen as violating that person’s privacy.
Social Media Posts and Comments Policy
We ask that all comments be on topic and relevant to the discussion, and that all participants treat each other and our employees with respect. Any off-topic posts may be removed, and we reserve the right to remove any posts, including any that may contain any of the following:
- Information that is false, inaccurate or misleading;
- Discriminatory or hateful speech of any kind regarding age, gender, race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability;
- Threats against others or abusive language;
- Inappropriate statements;
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as obscene, profane, lewd, crude, vulgar, offensive, provocative or pornographic, or as containing gang signs or symbols, gun imagery, political or religious propaganda, derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, sexual or religious group, depictions of alcohol or drug abuse, or promotion of illegal activity of any kind;
- Links to other websites;
- Advertisements or solicitations;
- Spam or software viruses;
- Threatened or actual litigation between you and any other person or entity;
- Third party intellectual property, such as any copyright protected material (art, music, videos, written text), or any trade-marks or logos, except with the express consent of the owners of such intellectual property; or
- The names of any individuals, and/or other information that could allow anyone to identify the individual(s), such as an address, phone number, social insurance number, license plate number, hometown, school, etc., unless those individuals have expressly consented to such use;
- The names, photographs, voices, or other likeness of celebrities, either living or dead, whether favorable or unfavorable
Even if you disagree with a post, please be respectful in your response. Any critiques that we deem harsh, negative, unhelpful, unreasonable, or do not in any other way add value to a conversation will be removed.
Your Comments, Others’ Comments
GreenSky is not responsible for your or others’ comments and posts, and any opinions, statements, and viewpoints expressed in others’ posts reflect that person’s opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or viewpoints of GreenSky, GreenSky employees, or participants in the Programs. Any posts or comments made on our web sites or social media accounts by others do not reflect the official position of GreenSky on any matter. Rely on the posts of others at your own risk, and no posts by others are validated by GreenSky in any way.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
When you make a post on one of our web sites or social media accounts, you are representing and warranting that you own or have the permission to make such posts, and you are granting us a non-exclusive, irrevocable right to reproduce your posts (including any pictures, recordings, or other content within the post), along with your name and profile for attribution purposes, in any medium, anywhere we want and for any business purpose, including but not limited to marketing and advertising purposes. If you are infringing on another’s proprietary rights of any kind and lack the permission to use other’s content in your posts, you are solely responsible and we strictly prohibit anyone from doing so.
Violating the Guidelines
Anyone who is found to be violating these Guidelines may be suspended, terminated, or banned either by us or through the proper channels on the applicable social media site that the violations occurred. If you see any violations and want to report it yourself, please follow the proper channels on the applicable social media site that the post is found on.
Modification of Community Guidelines
GreenSky reserves the right to change these Guidelines at any time in its sole discretion.