Is my loan tax deductible?
We cannot provide you with tax advice. In general, however, GSPS loans are considered personal loans and, unlike mortgages, do not qualify for a tax deduction.
I received an email from GreenSky Patient Solutions® asking for my personal information. Should I provide this information?
No. GSPS will never send emails requesting account information, patient passwords, or log in credentials. Protect your personal information and never click on unsolicited web site addresses provided in email or other correspondence. If you are unsure about an email you receive from your lender or GSPS, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a "deferred interest" loan? Do I have a 0% interest loan?
A deferred-interest loan is not a 0% interest loan. We have prepared a reference guide to help you understand your deferred interest loan. Understanding Your Deferred Interest Loan may be found here.
The most important things to understand about a deferred interest loan are:
- Your loan includes a “Promotional Period” which is shown in the Truth in Lending Disclosures of your Loan Agreement. This period typically ranges from 6 to 24 months, but can vary.
- During that promotional period, interest is billed to your account. The amount of interest that is accruing is shown to simply keep you informed of what interest you MAY be liable for if you do not pay off your purchase balance during the promotional period.
- Some deferred interest products require a payment during the promotional period, so you should carefully review your loan agreement and billing statement to make sure you understand the terms of your particular deferred interest product.
- If you repay the entire purchase balance before the end of the promotional period, all interest billed to your account during the promotional period will be waived. If you do not repay the entire purchase balance before the end of the promotional period, you will be responsible for repaying the interest that was billed to your account during the promotional period and any interest that is subsequently billed to your account.
If you have a deferred interest loan, your monthly billing statement during the promotional period will show you the following information to help you manage your account to avoid paying the deferred interest:
- The purchase balance amount to be repaid during the promotional period.
- The specific date on which the promotional period expires.
- The interest that has been billed to your account.
When is my payment due?
We will send you billing statements showing, among other things, transactions on your account, the minimum monthly payment due, and your payment due date. Your payment due date will be the same day of the month every month until you pay off your loan.
How do I repay my loan?
You may make a payment by sending a check to the address on your billing statement, or by calling (844) 810-7713 or (844) 570-9915 and making a check by phone payment.
Payments may also be made online at any time.
How do I use the online portal?
If your application ID begins with an ‘8’, you can access our customer Self-Service portal at https://www.mygreensky.com/GsLogin/GsLogin/.
If your application ID begins with any other number, you can access our customer Self-Service Portal at https://greenskyonline.com/greensky/home. Once you register, you can manage your account, view billing statements, and make payments. On the portal, you can make a one-time payment, or establish recurring auto payments. It’s all designed to make it easy and convenient.
How much is my payment?
Your payment is set by the terms and conditions of your loan agreement and is a function of your authorized purchases. Your loan agreement provides you with an estimated repayment schedule that includes the amount of each monthly payment based on full utilization of your credit limit at approval. Keep in mind, however, you are only obligated for the actual payments you authorize to your provider.
Each billing statement will identify the transactions on your account, the interest that is being billed to your account, the principal balance, and actual minimum monthly payment due for that billing cycle.
Can I repay my loan with a credit card or debit card?
Unfortunately, we cannot take credit cards or debit cards as a form of payment for your GSPS loan.
Reporting Issues With Your Loan
What if I have a problem with my provider, the loan or your company?
On behalf of all funding banks participating with GSPS, we want to ensure that you are fully satisfied with your experience. If you ever have any concerns that we should be aware of, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We will work to try to resolve your concerns in a way that is professional, transparent, and fair.
What do I do if I suspect I have become a victim of fraud or identity theft?
Take action as soon as you suspect an issue. Please contact GreenSky customer support immediately at (844) 810-7713 to alert us of your concern.